A research assistant position is available at the Research Institute of McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) to work on collaborative research studies between McGill,
University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM) and the University of Montreal on immunity during HIV infection funded by The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). The candidate will be supervised by Dr Cecilia Costiniuk, Assistant Professor in Infectious Diseases at McGill and Dr Mohammad-Ali Jenabian, the holder of the Canada Research Chair in Immuno-Virology and Associate Professor in Immuno-Virology at UQAM.
• MSc or PhD degree in immunology, virology, biochemistry or a related field.
• Strong interest in working with human specimens and HIV.
• Laboratory experience in primary cell culture, molecular biology and immunology.
• Experience and proficiency with multi-color flow cytometry (for post-doctoral fellow
• Ability to guide and supervise research trainee’s experiments.
• Significant scientific contributions and publication.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
Work Site : Montréal, Canada
Please submit your CV, a cover letter and the names and contact information of three referees in one PDF document to Dr. Cecilia Costiniuk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cecilia T. Costiniuk MD, MSc, FRCPC
Division of Infectious Diseases and Chronic Viral Illness Service
McGill University Health Centre