May 11 - 15
The Ontogeny and Functioning of the Immune System: Lessons from Non-mammalian Systems
- Edan Foley, Univ. of Alberta, Canada
- Jason N. Berman, Univ. of Ottowa and Children's Hosp. of Eastern Ontario Res. Inst., Canada
- Edan Foley, Univ. of Alberta, Canada, "Single-cell resolution of the zebrafish intestinal immune response to a Vibrio cholerae infection"
- Jason N. Berman, Univ. of Ottawa and Children's Hosp. of Eastern Ontario Res. Inst., Canada, "Leveraging the zebrafish model for preclinical studies of the immune microenvironment in cancer"
- Francesca Di Cara, Dalhousie Univ., Canada, "Drosophila immunity"
- Shayan Sharif, Univ. of Guelph, Canada, "Chicken immunity and viral pathogens"
- W. Brent Derry, Univ. of Toronto, Canada, "C. elegans innate immunity"