- PostSecondary school diploma is a related field (Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician)
- 1- 5 years of experience working in a research lab setting
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Computer Competency including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office and
- In vivo mouse work
- Flow cytometry
- Cell culture
- Basic molecular biology techniques
Salary: Salary: Min: $ 20.651/hr.- Max: $ 29.844/hr.
The Ardolino lab is interested in studying the immune response against cancer, particularly how cancer evades from immune recognition and elimination. We are recruiting a Research Technician to support laboratory activities including, but not limited to, performing experiments, management of mouse colonies and placing orders. The Research Technician will also be involved in training new lab members.
The ideal candidate will have experience with in vivo mouse work and flow cytometry, although both skillsets are not a strict requirement.
We value equity, diversion and inclusion and encourage candidates from minorities background to apply for this position.